Workflows allow you to guide a process with tasks, checklists and deadlines. These workflows can have as many different phases or sections and as many steps or tasks as you need. You can assign them to users and track their level of completion.
To create a Workflow (screenshots below):
- Go to the top right "Setup" menu
- Click on "Forms, Workflows & Template" sub-menu
- Go to Workflows section and click on "Workflows"
- To create a new one, click on "New Workflow" button
- Fill out the details of the workflow, including:
- Workflow Applicable to: Specify what type of object this workflow will be applicable to - user, candidates- , or if it is a "performance review" workflow. For Onboarding workflows, select "User".
- Fill in all Phase and Steps
- Click on "Save Workflow"
Learn more on "How to assign a workflow to a user"
Need some inspiration? Visit here some Samples of Onboarding Workflows